Dear Contributors to staging.glyphsapp.com:
Log in on staging.glyphsapp.com with your username and password (you should have received a password reset e-mail).
In the Dashboard, click Get Latest Changes
Make your changes in Tutorials
- Save frequently !!!! (Cmd-S works in the browser)
- Use ### for headlines
*asterisks*for italic (Cmd-I): use italics for text that appears in the UI of Glyphs, e.g. menu commands or button texts or window titles.
**double asterisks**for bold (Cmd-B), use it wisely and don’t overuse bold. I sometimes use it for pro tips :)
[this structure](https://glyphsapp.com)for links.
- Use `backticks` (grave spacing accents) for
code formatting: use it for things the user would type, e.g. code samples, glyph names, feature tags, custom parameter names, etc.
Find more syntax stuff on: https://getkirby.com/docs/content/text
For Screenshots, see below.
Save frequently !!! (Cmd-S)
Use the Preview option to see what your tutorial looks like on staging.glyphsapp.com, this is what it is later going to look like on the main site.
If you are happy and think it should be published, switch your tutorial to VISIBLE:
Back in the Dashboard, press Publish Changes:
You can now log out safely.
I should be able to see your changes and update the main website with your content within a day or two.
If you do not see your update on www.glyphsapp.com within three days, ping me on iMessage: +43-660-7928621 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or send an e-mail.
- take them WITHOUT shadows: Cmd-Shift-4, press Space, hold down the Option key and click on the window
- give your screenshot a telling file name without spaces, e.g., font-info.png
- make sure you have saved changes in the browser (Cmd-S) otherwise the next step will undo your latest changes
- drag the image files into the Files section of the editor (on the left side)
- place your text cursor where you want to have your picture
- and drag the image from the Files sidebar into your text
class: shadowinto the parentheses representing the screenshot. It will look something like this:
(image: confirmdelete.png class: shadow)