‘Glyphs.app for the Pros’
- When: Wednesday, July 30th, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Where: Corcoran College of Art + Design
- Who: Rainer Erich Scheichelbauer (mekkablue) & Georg Seifert (schriftgestalt)
- Language: English
- How much: Cost: USD 100
- Prerequisites: some prior experience in type design or font production; MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7 or later; the latest version of Glyphs.app, and a text editor such as TextMate or Sublime Text
- Attendees can purchase a Glyphs.app license at a discount price.
Batch-processing, importing VFBs, hinting, using metric keys for spacing, applying custom parameters, and automating tasks through scripting: in this workshop, type design pros can get all their Glyphs.app questions answered.