Advanced Glyphs Workshop in Lausanne
After the successful introduction to type design with Glyphs in February, the participants organised a follow-up to take their Glyphs skills another level up. This advanced Glyphs workshop is going to take place in the beautiful Swiss city of Lausanne again, in the middle of August. Seating is limited, so be quick to sign up.
Update: Already sold out, sorry!
Tue 9 and Wed 10 August 2016
9.30–17.30 incl. lunch break
We will turn the design we started into a font family by setting up multiple masters. Also, we will dive deeper into more difficult subjects as PostScript and TrueType hinting, and learn a few tips and tricks on the way.
Ch. de Montovilet 13
Rainer Erich Scheichelbauer
- Anyone with some prior experience in type design in any font editor
- Participants of the introductory workshop
CHF 220 total
(CHF 200 for the workshop, CHF 20 for the venue)
- Bring your MacBook (OS X 10.9.5 or later)
- Download and install the Glyphs trial
- Make sure you know your Admin password, because we will make some installations
Send an e-mail to buchhaltung at schriftlabor dot at. Seating is limited.