Video: drawing paths
Read more about drawing paths
Take a look at these tutorials about drawing paths:
- Drawing good paths
- Learn how to turn a sketch into clean vectors
- Learn how to draw paths for a variable font
Useful scripts and plug-ins
- The mekkablue scripts have a section called Paths which, among other things, contains Path Problem Checker, a script for finding potential problems.
- The Show Angled Handles plug-in installs itself in the View menu and when activated, indicates potential issues like duplicate paths or not-completely-orthogonal handles and line segments.
- Jens Kutílek’s Red Arrow plug-in indicates potential issues and adds a very handy Edit > Select Glyphs with Outline Errors to the menu.
Of course there is way more. Open Plugin Manager and look for more plug-ins and scripts.
Update 2019-04-29: using Glyphs 1.x? There is a Drawing Paths in Glyphs 1 video as well.